The New WørlÐ Index du Forum
The New WørlÐ
Ogame - Serveur: Orion

The New WørlÐ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Calisthenics Collection: The Lost Art Of Working Out Withou ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The New WørlÐ Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sincyolan

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Calisthenics Collection: The Lost Art Of Working Out Withou Répondre en citant

Calisthenics Collection: The Lost Art Of Working Out Without Expensive Equipment And Gym Membership > bit.ly/1WIvL00

These..exercises..are..proven..by..our..ancestors..to..be..effective..not..only..in..combat,..but..also..in..keeping..ourselves..fit..and..strong1....or....2....glass....filled....with....lime....or....lemon........Meal....2-3:30....pm:....1-2....cups....of....white....rice....or....2....sweet....potatoes....with....1-200....grams....of....chicken....with....cashew....nuts....and....green....vegetables....with....nutsGaps...that...stop...you...short...of...being...able...to...claim...status...as...a...TRUE...manI...want...to...order...Convict...Conditioning...NOW...and...understand...that...I...am...ordering...with...ZERO...RISK...because...Convict...Conditioning...comes...with...a...100%...satisfaction...guarantee...for...one...full...year!......12:...Routines...Page...275...Workout...Programs...Page...275...Living...by...the...buzzerand...the...importance...of...regime...Page...275...Training...in...the...outside...world...Page...276...5...major...Convict...Conditioning...training...programs...Page...276...The...New...Blood...training...program...Page...278...When...to...move...on...Page...278...The...Good...Behavior...training...program...Page...279...The...Veterano...training...program...Page...280...The...Solitary...Confinement...training...program...Page...281...The...Supermax...training...program...Page...282...Hybrid...programs...Page...283...Hybrid...training...routines...Page...284...The...three-day...split...Page...284...The...home...training...day...Page...284...Bodyweight...as...a...plateau-busting...tool...Page...284...Of...flexibility...and...of...freedomhow...not...to...become...a...victim...of...routine...Page...285..."Convict...Conditioning...is...jam...packed...with...the...most...powerful...bodyweight...training...information...I...have...ever...come...acrossHow..to..become..a..member..of..the..endangered..species..Page..64..How..to..achieve..100..consecutive..one-arm..pushups..each..side..Page..64..Going..Beyond..the..One-Arm..Pushup..Page..6874..This..kind..of..training..is..murder..and..will..really..take..your..workouts..up..a..notch..Page..68..This..little..fella..will..really..separate..the..iron..men..from..the..baby-weight..pumpers!I've....even....injured....myself....a....few....times....by....progressing....incorrectly....in....my....younger....yearsBut....I....knew....it....was....important....to....eat....around....the....same....times....every....dayPerforming..body..weight..exercises..require..effort..and..therefore..will..increase..your..cardiovascular..capabilities..much..higher..than..in..the..event..that..you..were..doing..weight..training..exerciseJust..you..a..bar,..concrete..and..your..will.In..my..opinion..is..the..best..calisthenics..and..street..workout..routine..to..follow..because..he..offer..good..support..and..daily..communication..in..a..large..private..facebook..groupe..Bar..Brothers..The..System..Review..February..25,..2016April..13,..2016..nelkartoumgmail.com..Leave..a..comment..Are..you..tired..of..the..same..old..gym..routine..that..provides..the..same..old..results?..Well..if..you..havent..heard..about..the..Bar..Brothers..then..you..are..in..for..a..treatThis..is..one..of..the..finest..books..I..have..read..on..a..realistic..and..healthy..approach..to..tremendous..practical..strengthCoach...Wade...goes...to...the...heart...of...true...training...with...correct...biomechanics,...kinesiology...and...training...progressions...that...so...many...in...the...word...of...physical...training...just...seem...to...miss...these...daysHe....honed....these....secrets....with....a....passion....that....he....is....indeed....a....true....proponent....of....body....buildingExtensive...research...and...experience...has...shown...that...the...best...way...to...go...is...to...utilize...the...natural...provisions...of...nature,...just...like...the...animals,...let...nature...define...youLets...have...a...closer...look...at...body...weight...exercises...that...will...show...you...how...to...get...rid...of...love...handlesSince..I..began..the..CC..lifestyle,..the..changes..are..crazy....You....should....place....more....emphasis....on....your....regimented....schedule....(eating....regularly....throughout....the....day),....than....you....do....on....the....amount....of....calories....you....consume....and....where....you....get....them....fromThe....book....includes....his....motivation....techniques....and....nutrition....advice....that....leverage....the....effective....power....of....calisthenics....to....get....you....to....top....shape....in....the....fastest....duration....possibleHe..approaches..calisthenics..with..minimal..equipment..and..is..specific..to..manipulating..the..bodys..physique..with..the..body..weights..resistanceTry....looking....for....a....class....or....get....a....DVD....showing....you....the....specific....exercisesPage..224..The..two..worst..offenders..when..it..comes..to..shoulder..pain..and..injuries..Page..224..Why..an..understanding..of..instinctive..human..movement..can..help..solve..the..shoulder..pain..problem..Page..224..Remove..these..two..elements..of..pressingand..you..will..remove..virtually..all..chronic..shoulder..problems..Page..225..The..ultimate..solution..for..safe,..pain-free,..powerful..shoulders..Page..225..The..mighty..handstand..pushup..Page..226..Using..the..handstand..pushup..to..build..incredibly..powerful,..muscularized..shoulders..in..a..short..span..of..time..Page..225..How..to..strengthen..the..vestibular..systemusing..handstand..pushups..Page..225..Strength,..muscle,..agility,..and..healthall..in..one..exerciseAfter..reading,..in..one..day,..CC..opened..my..eyes..to..not..just..sound..training,..but..a..way..to..possibly..fix..my..ruined..shoulder..and..knee6I....believe....Convict....Conditioning....would....be....exceptionally....valuable....to....military....preparation....programs,....wrestling....coaches,....and....martial....arts....instructorsMany...people,...knowingly...or...unknowingly...have...participated...in...CalisthenicsStreet...Workout......Calisthenics......Vs...Gym...[Comparison]......Analyzing...yourself...(Do...i...want...to...gain...or...lose?):...The...first...step...is...to...decide...whether...you...aspire...to...loose...weight...or...gain...weightThey...will...all...tell...you...that...calisthenics...is...an...art...of...bodily...exercises...without...any...equipmentEvery....Young....Athlete....I....have....uses....the....progressions....found....in....it,....because....it's....simply....the....best....thing....I....can....do....for....them....to....make....them....strong....enough....to....survive....their....sportOn....the....bar....brothers....systemLazar....Novovic....and....Dusan....Djolevic....provides....a....very....good....explanation....of....all....the....exercisesAlthough..these..movements..are..very..advanced..and..most..will..not..be..able..to..complete..even..one..rep..of..any..of..these..at..the..beginning f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The New WørlÐ Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006